Quality and Process Manager (f/m)
What's the role?
To create enthusiastic customers, an outstanding quality performance of our products and services must be maintained and continuously improved. Located in our office in Lanzenkirchen near Vienna, you will support our strategic moves by improving our quality levels and driving systematic overarching process improvement. You will interact with production, suppliers, business unit functions and beyond that with our headquarter functions and with selected customers.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career. Our location in Lanzenkirchen is Hilti´s competence center for ventilated façade systems and solutions.
What does the role involve?
In your role, you will work with our Installation and façade system team on achieving substantial quality improvements. Besides, you will take over the quality role in product development projects and overarching process improvement initiatives, not only focusing on quality. In addition, you will contribute to the advancement of our on-site Quality Management System, complaint management, related market communication and sustainable problem solving. If the situation requires, you will also support in supplier auditing and releases. You will constantly work with high visibility towards the top management and you will have the opportunity to build-up a network for your further career advancement.
What do we offer?
We offer you a unique place to work, in which you are part of a creative and interdisciplinary team. We will give you a lot of responsibility to develop yourself and we´ll support you in shaping your individual career path. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment are essential for Hilti – both today and tomorrow. We are proud to say that we not only talk about our values, but also live them every day.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits:
• flexible working times
• team and company events
• additional pension plan (employer-financed)
• up-to-date work equipment
• accident insurance (employer-financed)
• individual development plan etc.
Why should you apply?
If you are passionate about developing solid performers to a world-class supplier base, if you enjoy hands-on work, challenges and huge freedom, if you like to structure and roll-out effective approaches to reach your goals, please do not hesitate to send us your application. We need your ideas, your entrepreneurial skills and your keen interest in value creation. If you never tired of honing your skills and solutions and always strive for optimum results, apply for this challenging opportunity and help to shape Hilti’s future activities.
What you need is:
- Completed university degree (diploma, master) in engineering (mechanical, industrial or similar); focus on metal processing (i.e. welding, coating, cold forming) is a plus
- Min. 2-3 years of professional experience as Quality Manager or in a comparable position
- Outstanding track record in quality development, including shopfloor quality and continuous improvement approaches
- Strong problem solving and conceptual capability, ideally accompanied with a certification (i.e. Six Sigma Green Belt)
- Distinctive experience and in-depth knowledge about different methods and tools of quality, process and supplier management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in an international environment & fluent in spoken and written English is mandatory
- International flexibility and willingness to travel within Europe (10-20% possibility of traveling)
This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in metal trade, employment group 4 which states a minimum salary of € 2.644,46 per month. We are willing to negotiate and offer an attractive performance-oriented remuneration package highly above the minimum salary based on your excellent skills and know-how.