Quality and Process Manager (f/m)
What's the role?
To create enthusiastic customers, an outstanding quality performance of our products and services must be maintained and continuously improved. As our business is going global intensely, there are many challenges lying ahead, not only with regards to quality. Located in our office in Lanzenkirchen near Vienna, you will support our strategic moves by improving our quality levels and driving systematic overarching process improvement. You will interact with production, suppliers, business unit functions and beyond that with our headquarter functions and with selected customers.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career. Our location in Lanzenkirchen is Hilti´s competence center for ventilated façade systems and solutions.
What does the role involve?
In your role, you will work with our Installation and façade system team on achieving substantial quality improvements. Besides, you will take over the quality role in product development projects and overarching process improvement initiatives, not only focusing on quality. In addition, you will contribute to the advancement of our on-site Quality Management System, complaint management, related market communication and sustainable problem solving. If the situation requires, you will also support in supplier auditing and releases. You will constantly work with high visibility towards the top management and you will have the opportunity to build-up a network for your further career advancement.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after. We have a very thorough people review process, unlike any we know of in any other business. We screen everyone in the company in a yearly career performance matching process. It means we can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit and further our teams personally and professionally.
Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits.
Why should you apply?
If you are passionate about developing solid performers to a world-class supplier base, if you enjoy hands-on work, challenges and huge freedom, if you like to structure and roll-out effective approaches to reach your goals, please do not hesitate to send us your application
What you need is:
- You have an engineering background (mechanical, industrial, etc), paired with a deep technical understanding in metal processing (i.e. welding, coating, cold forming) ideally combined with a Master in Business Administration would be a plus.
- You have an outstanding track record in quality development, shopfloor quality and continuous improvement. You are able to convince your peers of instituting new strategies of improvement.
- You show a convincing problem solving and conceptual capability, proven by solved (operational) issues in complex organizations, e.g. Six Sigma Black or Green Belt.
- You have a distinctive experience, knowledge and certification in state-of-the-art methods and tools of quality, process and supplier management.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills on top-management level, therefore English is a must & International flexibility and willingness to travel within Europe mainly (10-20% possibility of traveling).
This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in metal trade, employment group 4 which states a minimum salary of € 2.644,46 per month. We are willing to negotiate and offer an attractive performance-oriented remuneration package highly above the minimum salary based on your excellent skills and know-how. Additionally, we offer a wide range of benefits like flexible working times, team and company events, additional pension plan, up-to-date work equipment, accident insurance, development plan etc.